President Patrick and the Board are working to engage Rotarians more in the community. Here are some of the updates.
1. Club Meetings – The Club will not meet on the 1st Thursday of the month, beginning with November.
2. A new Christmas event will be scheduled rather than the traditional Christmas Party in early December.
3. A Progressive Dinner is planned for October – see emails from Bill Paglia.
4. For a limited time (at no charge) Club members are encouraged to bring colleagues to lunch to experience Rotary through our eyes.
5. The annual Club Golf Outing is Sept 7 at Silver Lake Country Club.
6. The Club is participating in the Walk for Alzheimer’s in Orland Park on Sept. 30.
We are re-activating our public Rotary Club Calendar. Check the calendar for schedule changes, meetings outside SLCC, and other activities. The Calendar may be viewed, printed, and shared at either of these links:
Posted by Lou Mulé